More than 200 people are killed in the UK each year at work. Over two millions of workers get seriously ill due to the work they do every day. Apart from construction sites, forestry is another dangerous work industry where such accidents are happening faster than others. Hence, it becomes crucial to know the right ways of preventing accidents and reducing the rate of death.
This is why your company should sign up and let your workers attend health and safety training courses in London. These courses will let you understand the types of hazards you deal with at the workplace daily.
What to Learn in this Course?
This course can be divided into various categories based on the type of industry you belong to. The main aim of these courses is to let you familiarise yourself with;
- Potential hazards associated with your respective industry.
- Your role is crucial situations to reduce the risks.
- Things you need or can use to save others lives.
The course will let you be mentally and emotionally prepared to handle accidents and other workplace hazards.
Who Can Have this Training?
Everyone at your site or office has a distinct part to play in Health & Safety. This is why everyone presents in your office should attend this course. However, some may need to attend the advanced level of the course as per their job responsibilities.
People who are directly involved in hazardous tasks must be aware of the danger associated with their works. They should know how to handle accidents and what to do to reduce the risks. Industries that deal with fire, chemicals, medicines, food items, sharp objects, toxic elements and other risky elements must not ignore the Health & Safety training.
However, people who are on contract with your company or have joined as trainee should also be included in this training. Deep commitment from senior staff and the management team must be there to arrange such training programs and make them successful.
What Is Training?
This training will tell your workers what they should do and, most importantly, what they should not do in critical situations. The information will help them to judge the risks associated with the situation and their primary job. This is not formal classroom training. Most importantly, it would be best if you made yourself capable of inspecting the severity of the condition to avoid accidents or to reduce its intensity to some extent.
The Main Aim of the Training
- Reduce the number of death in a certain industry.
- Reduce the risks factors and make the workplace safer.
- Improve the overall health quality of the workers.
- Reduce the health hazards at the workplace.
- Make the workers mentally prepared to handle dangers.
The Benefits of the Training
- Your company will be able to avoid legal complaints.
- You can make a strong team of trained and competent workers.
- Avoid health hazards and loss of properties at your site.
- You can save money on providing compensation to your workers due to workplace hazards and accidents.
At Prorisk Safety Management, we offer reliable and authentic Health and Safety training to individuals and companies from various industries. Get in touch with us to know more about all the training programs we cover.