Expert advice from people who care
ProRisk Capability Statement
ProRisk health and safety capabilities draw together professional experiences across diverse business sectors culminating in proactive and workable solutions to ensure our clients meet their business objectives.
Health and Safety providers specialising in:-
- Multi-site workplace compliance audits
- Tailored Safety Management systems
- Policy development
- Risk & COSHH assessment development
- Accident investigation.
- Client CDM advice
- Construction Health & Safety specialist department.
Delivered by Someone who knows your business sector.
- A strategic partner rather than an ad hoc supplier.
- A single point of contact for health and safety advice.
- Delivery of proactive and practical advice and support.
We’re committed to improving workplace health and safety by ensuring we’re your first-choice health and safety consultants.
We’re also determined to continue operating a successful and profitable consultancy by:
Following our core values of advice, service, value and relationships.
Providing an open and friendly environment, where our teams feel valued and are rewarded for their effort and initiative, and where they can progress their careers through various training opportunities.
- Service: We’re committed to being approachable and responsive, and working to agreed programmes, offering a comprehensive service, and taking the time to understand the overall needs of your business.
- Advice: We always introduce new ideas and/or processes where possible, show creativity in our project proposals, highlight regulatory and sustainability issues, maximising value for money.
- Value: We are constructive, innovative, highly reputable and transparent in terms of our fees.
- Relationships: We ensure clients are always happy with our team and the degree of senior management involvement, and build ongoing, long-term relationships wherever possible.
Health and safety considerations are critical to any organisation both internally with staff and also externally with those affected by our work.
Without them productivity can be affected, morale reduced and, of course, the business can be negatively impacted.
With a pragmatic approach that takes your commercial needs into consideration, we can provide all the advice you need to ensure you meet your health and safety obligations, as well as your wider organisational objectives and strategic goals. We make sure you fully comply with these obligations under UK health and safety law.
Having a robust health and safety strategy in place ensures peace of mind for your managers, personnel, investors and other key stakeholders.