Who Should attend:
This course is aimed at those employees that have a designated role in relation to workplace fire safety.
Training is aimed at enabling employees to;
- Prevent fire.
- Limit the impact of a fire incident.
- Understand the typical role of the warden/marshall at the workplace.
- Acting in the role of warden/marshall in the event of fire.
- Use of fire fighting equipment.
- Liaison with Emergency Services.
- Undertake ‘user’ level test and inspections of fire alarm systems, fire fighting equipment and emergency
Delegates will receive a combination of classroom based theory and hands-on experience in the following:
Test paper and practical assessment.